Knowledge base

Accepted students

I would like to continue my studies after taking a break, how do I re-enrol?

Modified on Fri, 20 Oct, 2023 at 9:10 AM

If you have already finished the first year of your bachelor’s (or master’s) programme and decide to take a break from your studies, you can re-enrol via Studielink by selecting ‘Advanced-year student’ (Dutch: ‘Hogerejaars student’). Please be aware that when you hold a non-EEA nationality, you also need a visa and/ or residence permit again. Students requiring visas and/or residence permits should contact at least 3 months prior to their re-enrolment with a request for their immigration procedure to be started. For more questions about different options on re-starting your studies please contact the information desk on 0031.10.408.1380. 

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article