Knowledge base

Current ESE students

How will stopping my studies (temporarily/permanently) affect my visa?

Modified on Tue, 17 Oct 2023 at 01:59 PM

As soon as you cancel your studies at EUR (via Studielink), we will have to notify the IND and consequently, your residence permit will be revoked. You will have to leave The Netherlands after the IND deregistration date. If you continue your studies at EUR, we can start a new procedure for your residence permit (and – if applicable – visa).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article