Knowledge base

New students

How can I apply for a visa and/or residence permit?

Modified on Tue, 17 Oct, 2023 at 1:56 PM

Most international students with a non-EU/EEA nationality studying in the Netherlands for more than 90 days, are obliged to apply for an entry visa and/or Dutch residence permit. On our website you can find information regarding the immigration procedure and the deadlines.


The information on the website is for the current year, but it will be updated when students can apply for the new academic year. We advise you to check the information and deadlines after you have applied for the programme.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article