Knowledge base

New students

Can I work as non-EU/EEA student?

Modified on Wed, 12 Oct 2022 at 08:01 AM

It is possible to work in the Netherlands while you are studying at the Erasmus University. You will need to apply for a work permit, but there are additional regulations and legal restrictions to be aware of. You can find more information about working and studying as a non-EU/EEA student on our website.


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article