Knowledge base

New students

What do I need to do if I already have a Dutch residence permit?

Modified on Tue, 17 Oct 2023 at 01:55 PM

In some cases, you might need to extend, change or update your residence permit. 

Are you:

  • Staying in the Netherlands (NL) longer than expected? 
  • Living in NL on a valid Dutch residence permit for another purpose than study (e.g. for employment, or staying with your partner or family)?
  • Switching to the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) from another university in the Netherlands (NL)?

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article