Knowledge base


Can I transfer to your university?

Modified on Fri, 20 Oct, 2023 at 9:10 AM

Unfortunately, we must inform you that we do not offer any transfer possibilities due to our Binding Study Advice regulation.


All students are only accepted in year 2 of a programme, when all 60 credits (EC) in bachelor year 1 of our own programme are obtained. 


For instructions on how to apply for (the first year of) one of our programmes, please visit:

 The application period runs from 1 November until 1 April (non-EEA students) / 1 May (EEA-students).

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select at least one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article